Principle of oxygen supply and characteristics
Principle of oxygen supply Household Oxygen Generator adopts international advanced technology PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption), use air as raw material, power on at ambient temperature, absorb nitrogen by molecular sieve based indifferent: molecular diameters. so oxygen with 90% purity can be separated from the air for medical use.
- Fully plastic shell, safe to bag.
- With tired hours function: display the total work time on the display screen.
- Equipped with timing shutdown function, easy to use.
With a remote control function: the machine can be operated remotely, and the user can only use it.
- The remote control is equipped with a "call" key: -Deal for help calling function. After pressing it, it will sound "I want to help" until it is pressed again.
- The compressor is equipped with a thermal protector to better ensure the safety of the compressor and the assembly.
Note: When storage temperature is lower than 5℃, the equipment shall be placed at normal operating temperature for 4 hours before use.
- Power supply: AC230V/110V 50Hz
- Output power: 150W
- Oxygen concentration: 40%-90%（Adjustable by flow）
- oxygen flow: 1-7L/min
- Noise: ≤55dB（A）
- Net weight: 5.5kg
- Outline size: 305x180x300mm
- Safety system: Current overload protection High temperature of compressor，shutdown
- Electrical classification: II
- Operating mode: continuous
- Ambient Temperature: 5℃-40℃;
- Relative humidity: ≤80%：
- Atmosphere pressure: 86kPa-106 KPa；
- Oxygen generator*1
- Power cord*1
- Nasal oxygen tube*1
- Instruction manual*1